TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Charger setup

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Racerx22b, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Racerx22b

Racerx22b Member

Seems like many people post their setup so here is mine. Ran a standard 14/50 outlet and wired up a corresponding range cord to the HPWC. I didn't like how the charging cable hung when running it through the wire hanging bracket then my wife had the suggestion to run the cord to the HPWC through it. Genius! I'm happy with the look and performance. Charges all day at 30mph. I added a few other random pics from garage. It's now complete with our Tesla delivery (2/2/0/15).

IMG_7237.JPG IMG_7238.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_7241.JPG

2. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Looks very nice. Looks like you put some thought and planning into it. Good Job!

3. NorCalSJ

NorCalSJ Member

looks and and clean. what kind of floor tiles did you go with?

4. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Man, that's clean! I'm almost afraid to post pics of my garage ;)

5. Racerx22b

Racerx22b Member

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I choose RaceDeck floor tiles. The style I selected is called Free Flow. Love em and highly recommend going with them. They are made in USA and the customer service is second to none.

Go to garagejournal.com and review the flooring forum for even more glowing recommendations. You also get a nice discount on the tiles and free shipping if you are a member of that forum.