Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My delivery and maintenance experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I got my MYLR on September 9th. I found several issues with it. The hood didn't line up the the panel in front of it. The windshield didn't line up properly on the front right side with the top glass. The driver side rocker panel didn't line up properly with the driver side door. There was some excessive glue on the interior left side near the bottom of the windshield.

After my first maintenance appointment, I found there was some glue left on the paint of the car. Also that while better the windshield and top glass were still not aligned properly. I am concerned this could be the glass issue could be an issue with the frame, since it isn't right after the second attempt. I do have another maintenance appointment setup to address the two remaining issues, but am concerned about the lack of quality control. I had thought that Tesla was past this.

For reference, my car was manufactured at the Fremont factory.

I took delivery for a SR on 9/19; hood/bumper misaligned, door misaligned, and hatch misaligned. scratch in the interior, rear back seat leather has a big wrinkle. I realign the hood/bumper myself but will have a service appointment to do the rest.