Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My delivery center called me offering me 3 M3P for immediate delivery. Anyone else?

Anyone else got the same call?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Lucky bastard

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a MX owner and I have a deposit on a M3. Today my delivery center called offering me 3 M3P for immediate delivery. These cars were originally produced to be test drives; however, Tesla has decided to offer them to the public. I was the 1st to get the call and snatched a M3P White on White with all options. The car has a small price reduction since it has already 50 miles on it. Anyone else got the same call?

Yeah but you would need to change your name to albinom3?
I’d still do a dark tint + chrome delete + some kind of black or gunmetal aftermarket wheels like Volk/ Advan/ or Titan7... so it would still be PandaM3 which means I’d have to sell the current LR Model3... cause only room for one Electric Panda M3 in my garage (correction driveway... my V8M3 stays in the garage).

Good thing for me they are only calling people who are already waiting on delivery.

Reactions: MXWing
I am a MX owner and I have a deposit on a M3. Today my delivery center called offering me 3 M3P for immediate delivery. These cars were originally produced to be test drives; however, Tesla has decided to offer them to the public. I was the 1st to get the call and snatched a M3P White on White with all options. The car has a small price reduction since it has already 50 miles on it. Anyone else got the same call?
So it comes with their Forever Love Supercharger Special, since it's still Sept 16?

P.S. I hadn't realized that Tesla had sold a Lifetime Supercharging package at one time, for $2500. Limited to vehicles that had been sold without any Supercharging at all (obviously Model S, since that's way back well pre-X and Roadsters have never had the hardware for yet). So I guess that's about what Tesla nominally eyeballs it's retail value at. That's a lot of miles, though, at least 100,000 miles to recover costs depending on where in the country they are charged at and before factoring in money over time costs. I suspect not that many people are going to use that much charging away from home, without engaging in distortion of their day to charge at a SC locally rather than at home.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bamagirl68