Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My delivery is on for tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, well so much for the “free long distance” that Elon promised.
Model S and X cost more than Model 3...the cost of unlimited supercharging for your life is imbedded in the added cost. So, it was never free. Instead of making the MSRP higher, the M3 is lower + charging fees. In the end, it is probably still less than an S or X.

Model S and X cost more than Model 3...the cost of unlimited supercharging for your life is imbedded in the added cost. So, it was never free. Instead of making the MSRP higher, the M3 is lower + charging fees. In the end, it is probably still less than an S or X.

Of course we all know that supercharging is included in the cost. But Tesla advertises it as “free for life” on Model S/X. And when Elon says “free long distance” I interpreted that to mean long distance kWh were baked into the base price. At any rate the point is moot as this is not the case.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Congrats @GasDoc!

Opinion on if 2 rear-facing car seats - 1 infant, 1 convertible - will be okay in the backseat? Not concerned with width as much as I am with space between the car seats and front seats... oh, and I'm 6'2".

Thanks!

I sat in the left back seat while person driving was 5'10". Although we did not have a rear facing seat, I would say it would easily fit. Way more room than a BMW 3 series.