Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My DIY info on realigning the frunk, front fenders, and front bumper for a Model S Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TLLMRRJ

Dec 19, 2019
Houston
In case it helps anyone that wants to do their own adjustment of the panel gaps in the front of a Refresh, here's a couple videos I made after figuring out how to do it myself. It's a tedious, but simple process, to get everything to line up. I prefer to to do those types on projects myself, so I can get it just the way I like it.

Note, I am not a YouTuber, so there's no production value to my videos, but should be enough to give people a jumpstart and courage to do this project themselves.

In case it helps anyone that wants to do their own adjustment of the panel gaps in the front of a Refresh, here's a couple videos I made after figuring out how to do it myself. It's a tedious, but simple process, to get everything to line up. I prefer to to do those types on projects myself, so I can get it just the way I like it.

Note, I am not a YouTuber, so there's no production value to my videos, but should be enough to give people a jumpstart and courage to do this project themselves.

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for taking your time to share this. I just picked up my 2023 MSP and the Frunk needs a little realigning. I have a lot of experience as an aircraft mechanic (and of course working on my own cars all my life). I cringe at the thought of taking this to the Tesla service center because I know I will take WAY more time and care into making the needed adjustments than they will. This was a great overview to give me some context as to what I'm going to be experiencing. Again... I send my gratitude.

Very nice job. As to the cigarette butt discovery, are they even allowed to smoke on the factory floor?

Reactions: TLLMRRJ