Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My dogs keep opening the windows!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This doesn't answer your question but it's a good story. Years ago we rented 2 U-Haul trucks to move to California (long story, another time). I drove one, and my wife drove the other with our Miniature Schnauzer (terrorist). Before we hit the road we needed to stop and gas up her truck. So, she pulled up to the gas pumps while I parked the other truck. Then, I was to go over to pump the gas while she went inside to use the restroom.

Well... the dog sees her heading away from the truck and goes nuts. And while he's bouncing his front paws up and down he hits and presses down the door lock. Keys, of course, are in the truck. So now I have to figure out how to keep him from going over to the other window and locking that door as well. Here I am, at the gas pumps, pleading and cajoling the little bastard to stay right there, but of course he's running back and forth between both doors barking like a maniac. I managed to sneak around the other side of the truck and get the door open just before he pounced on the lock button. 5 minutes into a 2,000 mile trip and we almost locked the keys in the friggin' truck.

All to say, dogs in cars....

• Funny
Reactions: cmy4x4