Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like you, I ordered on March 28th. My estimate delivery disappeared from April 28th - May 7th, it came back on May 7th with June 13th - June 30th and disappeared on May 9th. It hasn’t returned since, before all that my estimate delivery date was May 13th - May 30th. I spoke to a few local Tesla SÁ in NYC who told me to expect delivery on the first week of June. So, two more weeks to go ☹️.

Ordered my MY LR on April 1 (no VIN assigned yet) and yesterday the Expected Delivery date was June 13 to June 30. Today there is no Expected Delivery date. It just disappeared.
Same thing happened to me as well. My estimated delivery date for my LR was June 14 - June 30 now its just gone. Really rattles the nerves! I hope it comes back Monday. I am in Orange County btw

Reactions: rjpjnk
I was holding mid June since I ordered 4/11. First time it’s ever outright disappeared on me
Same. Ours showed 6/8-6/28 just this morning. Now it's completely gone. Called Tesla to make sure it wasn't anything on my end and rep told me to "pay attention to phone calls for the next week to two weeks." No idea if this could mean I will be getting a VIN soon, so setting up for delivery

Mine disappeared for the first time yesterday and are now back, with a slightly delayed starting date. Went from 6/13-6/30 to now 6/17-6/30.
Original order date 5/3, updated order 5/6 to add induction wheels.