Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 8/11 (MSM, FSD) and later removed FSD. EDD Started Dec-Jan and seemed to be moving out one day every day so never getting any closer. Now the EDD is missing. I'm in NJ so perhaps they are waiting to see how Giga Texas production ramp goes this year?
Ordered on 07/22 after changing referral code by SA the EDD is missing too.

Yeah I had a Jan 2022 date when I first ordered in mid/late August then it moved to mid-Dec and now there is NO date whatsoever.
A couple of the Miami folk reporting the same thing on the FL wait list forum. Could be a logistics thing
Or
Is Giga Austin ramp up in play? They look almost ready for pre-production. We pretty much are assured that those 2.0 MDY are heading east.
🤔

OD: 8/31, MYLR7, MSM, 20” - I’ve never had an EDD, so I’m guessing it’ll be January/February. Meanwhile I’m sitting here like…

Attachments

• 1C43D805-6997-478E-9866-7C54D63378DA.jpeg
    1C43D805-6997-478E-9866-7C54D63378DA.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
Ordered my model 3 sr+ on sept 7th, had an original EDD of January 2021 then on sept 8th it switched to Nov31st-Oct 20th 2021. But today my EDD just disappeared. I am wondering if it's ready already or I have to wait until January :(
One of my friends from Tesla says that ‘It will be back with a more concise date. It’s refreshing’

don’t know when and how concise

My original EDD right after order said January. After a week and a half, it disappeared for a few days. Then it magically reappeared with a December range. It’s held steady ever since then, but there’s still plenty of time for it to disappear again.

Take it from us who have and still been there...
It will disappear again, and maybe once or twice more.
😏

Reactions: K-Fresh