Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYLR black/black 7 seater with 20" wheels on 9/7 -- filled out all portions needed to be in ASAP line. EDD was January at time of purchase. EDD disappeared after purchase. EDD reappeared this morning and it says March :(

I hope this changes because I need a car in January.

Sorry, noob here. If I've ordered on 08/17 and had an estimated delivery date of December - January, then had it disappear for the past 3 weeks is that normal? Just being paranoid if there's an issue with my order on submission or if a random EDD will show up soon

Sorry, noob here. If I've ordered on 08/17 and had an estimated delivery date of December - January, then had it disappear for the past 3 weeks is that normal? Just being paranoid if there's an issue with my order on submission or if a random EDD will show up soon
Yes, this normal and will happen multiple times. It's a roller coaster.

Reactions: Acisplat
This is so confusing, looks like majority of us ordered in this thread in August or September and it shows a EDD for some and then it disappears and then shows back again. Mine doesn't show any details. How come? I ordered my MYLR on Sept 5 and my dashboard status says overview??Filled up all my paperwork except insurance and agreement which are greyed out. Am I missing anything? When did you all see an EDD after ordering your car?What does your Tesla account dashboard status show? Help!

Reactions: cyborgssc
I ordered a MYLR black/black 7 seater with 20" wheels on 9/7 -- filled out all portions needed to be in ASAP line. EDD was January at time of purchase. EDD disappeared after purchase. EDD reappeared this morning and it says March :(

I hope this changes because I need a car in January.
I ordered 9/26 with the same EDD as you then after purchase it was gone and then today it says March🤬….. I’m glad I still have my model 3 I almost sold it.