Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
question. If I removed FSD option. Will it push my delivery date? Also, can FSD be upgraded later or does it need additional hardware upgrade as well in future?
Its software that can be added at anytime. They have a subscription service $199/ month that you should probably try out before dropping 10K for it.

This is so confusing, looks like majority of us ordered in this thread in August or September and it shows a EDD for some and then it disappears and then shows back again. Mine doesn't show any details. How come? I ordered my MYLR on Sept 5 and my dashboard status says overview??Filled up all my paperwork except insurance and agreement which are greyed out. Am I missing anything? When did you all see an EDD after ordering your car?What does your Tesla account dashboard status show? Help!
I am in the exact same position as you, only difference is that I ordered on 09/09, no EDD, status is overview, the agreement greyed out.
Called tesla to double check that nothing is missing on my side, and I was told that everything seems fine on their end, and hopefully the EDD will show up soon,

I am in the exact same position as you, only difference is that I ordered on 09/09, no EDD, status is overview, the agreement greyed out.
Called tesla to double check that nothing is missing on my side, and I was told that everything seems fine on their end, and hopefully the EDD will show up soon,
Thanks for the update. So you have already completed the insurance? What if the EDD a month away, you need to revise your insurance?

Thanks for the update. So you have already completed the insurance? What if the EDD a month away, you need to revise your insurance?
I live in Oregon, and for Oregon (and bunch of other states) you can just upload your current insurance without adding the Tesla, and that is what I did. I also called my insurance company and they told me that as soon as I have a VIN and an estimated delivery date they can send me an updated card.

Ordered 7-31 MYLR W on W
EDD was Nov, then Dec then Dec-Jan, then back to Dec, been nothing for about 2-3 weeks. the credit expired so I called to talk to a rep, as I did not want a hard hit every time it expires at this rate. :rolleyes: (was told it would be a soft hit nope was a hard hit for a diferant Finance company then when back to the 1st company, sigh.)
While checking on that he explained that it is the end of the quarter and at some point the date will come back. It sounds like with the EOQ push they are not sure just how many they are going to get out, so they dropped the date.
Thinking it will show up in Oct. (unless I get lucky and get one from the EOQ push)

Well, it came back today and turns out that I'm getting the car 2 months later (end of December, early January). I am unhappy to say the least...
Hi,
This is the normal for Tesla. Enjoy the roller coaster ride. I ordered on 7/16/21 with an October original date. It has dissapeared 3x and reappeared as early as late September, and as late as early December. I now sit at 10/23 - 11/12. That's the way it rolls. We are also dealing with EOQ craziness and the ramp-up of Giga-Austin.

In the meantime, spend lots of money like me on stuff for the car.
😎

Reactions: Sparkypants
I booked on 9/6 for MYLR White. I am thinking of changing my color to Blue. I don't care if this delays my delivery but a month or more. In any case, I have never seen an EDD. But the more important question for me is if this will also change the pricing should a price increase go through just before I make changes.

Hi,
This is the normal for Tesla. Enjoy the roller coaster ride. I ordered on 7/16/21 with an October original date. It has dissapeared 3x and reappeared as early as late September, and as late as early December. I now sit at 10/23 - 11/12. That's the way it rolls. We are also dealing with EOQ craziness and the ramp-up of Giga-Austin.

In the meantime, spend lots of money like me on stuff for the car.
😎
Good lord what a rollercoaster... I guess I will just try to ignore the website for now LOL
Glad to hear we're in the same boat with accessories. I'm looking at a carbon fiber (tiny) wing for it rn, what's your favorite accessory?

I booked on 9/6 for MYLR White. I am thinking of changing my color to Blue. I don't care if this delays my delivery but a month or more. In any case, I have never seen an EDD. But the more important question for me is if this will also change the pricing should a price increase go through just before I make changes.
I did the same thing. When I ordered I ordered the Midnight Silver one, then after 2 days I changed it to Red. I love the color red but couldn't justify the extra money for red but then I gave up and changed it to Red. :)

Good lord what a rollercoaster... I guess I will just try to ignore the website for now LOL
Glad to hear we're in the same boat with accessories. I'm looking at a carbon fiber (tiny) wing for it rn, what's your favorite accessory?

I said that too, but end up checking every day. I'm learning from others experiences. Especially follow the thread for your state.

I've ordered the 3D XSpider complete mat set for my MYLR this far along with screen protector. Half the mats are thus far, the rest due in October. My Tesla charger is already installed.

I plan on taking black/black Tesla, named "Vader" by my grandson to a local detail place for PPF, tint, and spoiler.