Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too ordered my Model Y LR Grey with Hitch on 5/9 and have had multiple delivery date ranges. Last range I had a day or so ago was June 23 to June 30. But today it’s gone. I’m guessing they’re updating things hourly or daily. Definitely getting anxious about getting the car. Hopefully I’m closer than end of June for delivery...

I too ordered my Model Y LR Grey with Hitch on 5/9 and have had multiple delivery date ranges. Last range I had a day or so ago was June 23 to June 30. But today it’s gone. I’m guessing they’re updating things hourly or daily. Definitely getting anxious about getting the car. Hopefully I’m closer than end of June for delivery...
My estimated range disappeared several days ago and it hasn't came back yet.

Whoops. I see that sounds snarky. sorry. My problems with ordering are certainly not your fault. It was just a funny coincidence that you are from Colorado Springs. I had originally planned to get my car from El Paso which is much closer but after I ordered I found out I'm not allowed to get my car from El Paso and Colorado Springs (and Littleton) were presented as my only options.