Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My experience with Post delivery resolution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my MY on June 11th. Noticed one panel gap (Hatch) and a scratched wheel liner. There were couple of nibs but technician were not confident on getting them 100% fixed to satisfaction (I would rather have a car with NIBS then a car with swirly marks)

So got an appointment to get other issues resolved. Dropped off on Thursday. Orginally I was scheduled to get my car back on friday, but got a text that the hatch gap is causing issues. Same thing on Monday and Tuesday. When I went back to pick up the car on Wednesday as I was driving away noticed that the rear hatch was not latching. SO went back into the SC and the technician took a look again and fixed it (hopefully for good).

My observation, tesla technician took very good care and made every effort to resolve any of the post-delivery issues I had (However minor). They took care of the rubber sealing behind the hatch which was hanging slightly and made it cosmetically look nicer...(it was not bothering me). They even aligned the rear lights which I didn't realized was mis-aligned as I was thinking that was the design ;-). They are now quite flush and aligned.

• Helpful
Reactions: FrankTUTB
great! I have my appoitment on the 28th... hope they take a good care of me as well. I have a list of about 10 things, 7 of them are minor (Im ok with them not addressing, but would feel amazing about the car if they did) and 3 are fairly major. These are:

1. Paint smudge on one of the doors
2. Rubber seals on 2 of the doors hanging (not glued on)
3. The inside of the door (handle, etc, basically stuff thats not metal on the inside of hte car) on one of hte doors is not attached correctly, and there is about a 1/3 inch gap where it should be sitting flush.

Im pretty sure they will adress all 3 ofthese.

Reactions: Jaycha2