Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

my fav new thing from V10

mbp11

Jan 30, 2019
SF Bay Area
My favorite thing that I just noticed... I think it is new. When driving in town and I go over the speed limit, The “posted speed limit” display in the left side of the dash display gets about 15-20% larger! When I slow down, it pops back down in size!

DCGOO

Nov 24, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite thing that I just noticed... I think it is new. When driving in town and I go over the speed limit, The “posted speed limit” display in the left side of the dash display gets about 15-20% larger! When I slow down, it pops back down in size!

That one is not new. It has been a feature for many years. Speed Limit Warning: Display or Chime. Appears in the version 7.0 owners manual, and probably before that, so at least since 2015.

Reactions: DriverOne

Sony SS-M7

Apr 5, 2016
Bay Area, CA
Question: Does V10 apply to the early Model X's (late 2015/early 2016)? Just did an update and car says software is up to date, but appears to be on 2019.20.4.2 only.

gjunky

Trifecta: Solar and both cars are EVs
Mar 26, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Question: Does V10 apply to the early Model X's (late 2015/early 2016)? Just did an update and car says software is up to date, but appears to be on 2019.20.4.2 only.

There is a magical and unknown process in which you VIN get notified of an update ;). Our mid 2016 is on 2020.4.1 now so it will come.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC