Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My first mobile service appointment...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the car 5 days ago, and had a few minor issues.
First was the express up/down window button on driver's side did not work as intended.
The tech fixed it in 5 seconds. Just had to index it, which I did not know how to do on this car.
The procedure on my Corvette is similar, but a bit different.
Number 2 issue was top of my dash glove box door did not align with dash.
All the tech did was hit the dash down with his fist. That was all it took. He said there are
a number of clips holding it on and obviously one of them was missed during installation.
I give the tech 5 stars. He arrived promptly during the hours that were scheduled, and had
a pleasant attitude. I offered him a bottle of cold water which he appreciated. With today's
humidity, the feels-like temp. was around 95.
Very pleased with my experience today. He mentioned to me about doing a tire rotation sometime
down the road. He said they come to your house and rotate the tires for only $50. I think that's reasonable.

Did you offer to pay him with a royalty deal? :) Jokes aside, Super glad you had a good experience. Areas like mine that have very few service centers(Southeast Michigan) will depend heavily on mobile service techs, so its good to know they are competent and can fix the small things.