TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My first Model X encounter

Discussion in 'Model X' started by leh22a, Jan 10, 2016.

1. leh22a

leh22a Member

Much thanks to Tricia Wade of Houston for allowing complete strangers to sit and touch her beautiful X!! Much thanks to JHPhotographyonline.com for putting the video together.

Tesla Signature Model X - YouTube

2. tenstringer009

Great video...thanks for sharing.

3. ankitmishra

ankitmishra Member

Thanks bro for the video. Share it on the TM forums too.

4. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Great video. Thanks for posting. I got a much better feel for the ingress/egress from the third row in this.

5. MikeL

MikeL some guy

Thank you. Really good stuff. I saw some things I've been wondering about wrt the 3rd row & doors & stuff. BUT.... the music
    Seriously
    Ill just mute it Cuz listening to it again would make me suicidal
    ok just kidding, but.... Seriously

6. toptecspezi

toptecspezi Member

THX for the really impressive video (@ MikeL just lower the volume to "0" instead of suicide - seriously :wink: )

In my mind I was alread fixed to a 6-seater - now I´m reconsidering the 7-seater configuration again.
    6-seater just for long luggage to be loaded through. 7-seater for the great comfort of 5 passengers (we have three kids).

7. garygid

garygid Member

Really good video, thanks.

My first live viewing of a Model X was on Wednesday 30 Dec while it was refueling at the
    Burbank, California Supercharger, a beautiful signature red, and magnificant Gullwing doors.
    The MX had just been delivered the day before, with a VIN of approximately 006xx.
    It was quite a treat to see it live, up close, and experience one of the Gullwing doors opening.