TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

my first roadster ride

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by mnx, Mar 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

I've been vacationing in the Miami area the past week and a half and I knew the Tesla store in south Florida would be quite close to where I was staying. I decided to visit earlier this week and get a closer look at a roadster. I was pleasantly surprised that I fit in no problem. (I'm 6'5" on the skinny side)... I also remember seeing people complain about shoulder room etc. with a passenger, didn't seem to be a problem for my dad and I both sitting in the car.

I also had the opportunity to take the roadster for a drive. I gotta say, the car is totally awesome. So awesome in fact, i want to drop by again to take the car for a whirl. :smile:

I'm seriously considering changing my model S deposit to a roadster deposit. I can't imagine waiting another 3 years for a more practical electric car, when I can have the more fun version now.

- matt

2. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Good to hear; another EV virgin no more :)

Spread the word.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

We waited two years for the Roadster.

Now with a Sport immediately available, I can't imagine anyone with the scratch waiting for two years. Life's too short.

4. domenick

domenick Nerd

Aye, a Roadster in hand is better than waiting two years in the bushes.

Or something like that.

5. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

I think your smiley face emoticon is actually the "Tesla Grin"

6. Webbie

Webbie Rather Senior

)
    No wide enough by at least half. :-}
    )

7. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

At least 3 big grins... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: