Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY first software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I’m excited. My app informed me I had a software update ready so I went to the car and started it going.

Glaringly obvious spelling mistake warning me that I will not be able to DIVE the car whilst it updates (1:41 hours).

I hope the software developers can develop better than they can spell!!

So what can I expect when I get into the car in the morning? No difference?? Is it all an anti climax?

Well I’m excited. My app informed me I had a software update ready so I went to the car and started it going.

Glaringly obvious spelling mistake warning me that I will not be able to DIVE the car whilst it updates (1:41 hours).

I hope the software developers can develop better than they can spell!!

So what can I expect when I get into the car in the morning? No difference?? Is it all an anti climax?

Yes, you may get the new climate control feature that is also known as "camper mode" or "the Tesla hotel" or "the Tesla in and suites". In other words, for those that appreciate sleeping/camping in their car, you can keep the climate control on until the battery reaches 20percent charge... which if your fully charged will be a really long time.
In that update you would also get the new homelink feature which allows you to set the distance at which your garage door will be opened.

Good stuff!