Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My First Tesla-2021 Model S Plaid MSM-Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Vossen
So you're not gonna tell us how we can cop them? ;) lol
The Vossens? Its not a secret LOL - they are a pretty popular wheel and there are a ton of retailers.

I got mine from Ben at RGSport in Irwindale, CA. He is a retailer for the wheel brand and also did my spacers install on the car with the arachnids. Further, he has modified my last 4 BMW M cars- suspension, exhaust, spacers, etc

The Vossen

The Vossens? Its not a secret LOL - they are a pretty popular wheel and there are a ton of retailers.

I got mine from Ben at RGSport in Irwindale, CA. He is a retailer for the wheel brand and also did my spacers install on the car with the arachnids. Further, he has modified my last 4 BMW M cars- suspension, exhaust, spacers, etc
What do you think of vossen HF-3? Thinking of those in anthracite color ? For my red S? I leaning towards a color closest to the oem arachnids but your photos of stock arachnids lowered makes me wanna keep my stock wheels.

Attachments

• FB5CB95C-2D97-44E0-98BB-43E7434734E0.jpeg
    FB5CB95C-2D97-44E0-98BB-43E7434734E0.jpeg
    621.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 913DD07C-1CC2-4AE0-8CA6-2D7788E34C90.jpeg
    913DD07C-1CC2-4AE0-8CA6-2D7788E34C90.jpeg
    486.6 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: EightYears
What do you think of vossen HF-3? Thinking of those in anthracite color ? For my red S? I leaning towards a color closest to the oem arachnids but your photos of stock arachnids lowered makes me wanna keep my stock wheels.
I like the HF3's; they are bit more conservative than the 5's but thats the beauty of wheel choices (IMHO). Anthracite on your Red will be stellar!!

TBH I dont miss my arachnids one bit :)

not sure if posted this one

AM-JKLW3UWDuX5uvTQ7EF9cL2ZXYb3HEwNjIPL8qQCSCb41wzUZ3T7ybFcVUya1FG2nroWhBaVnYUO_PpXSiB3gAWwM_j-AO-0z406IW8skiDiEiRlXvP4YNB8PS9OhKDOvCU4zQZqE6TQbq0I4LMv3BFl-d=w1791-h1007-no

I see your posts on Bimmerpost and laugh at the people that say EV is dumb. I have genuinely lost "friends" that I thought were great friends. They wont talk to me now because I drive an EV.

I still love gas cars, but prefer EVs for daily driving. What a weird world we live in where I cant be a "car guy" and also drive an EV.

I didnt catch that much flack for having the Plaid because its a ... Plaid but I hear ya. I like both ICE and EV for daily as I can swap back and forth for speed in a straight and then some aural pleasure and carving.

Personally I have not lost friends because of the cars I own, if I did they were never friends in the first place.

Reactions: Fastcar