Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My First Tesla-2021 Model S Plaid MSM-Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no rubbing? Even with aggressive driving? 20mm all around seems pretty aggressive
no rubbing still--- at speed or on weird angled driveways.

Yes its aggressive but properly measured by my shop

There is camber on flex

AM-JKLU0Nl-KVtL0j_J1wT18KHOBv77q7EIucxsdyaOha5J5Lt_LIelAaH49sX5Xij2rYvS36LtKfqIHfPCd7pAh2OwL3V-fQ-82E4Gi9PbUrv0nEr_M5LVS54vYP_5yZj1HJlNjHoWKabCNGos5L0trQhzn=w1791-h1007-no

Thank you! Offset information is impossible to find unless you buy signature wheels lol! Fitment looks spot on, thinking I'll go with 11 and 30 offset
I see what you are saying in regards to modding.. but 11 is going to be too outward on the fronts and 30 will be more inward but ok on the rear... if you are running 21x9.5 and 21x10.5 aftermarket wheels and oem tires.

Ill get some aftermarket wheels and run (using oem tires)

+20 up front (which is the oem +40 minus the 20mm)

+25 in the rear (which is the oem +45 minus the 20mm)

Reactions: Drew-MS
I'm basically doing your exact setup. Going to do 9.5 +20 up front and 11 +30 on the rear. Might be a little aggressive but it should work. Was thinking of taking it back a bit just to be safe. Maybe +25 up front and 11 +35 in the rear.

no rubbing still--- at speed or on weird angled driveways.

Yes its aggressive but properly measured by my shop

There is camber on flex

AM-JKLU0Nl-KVtL0j_J1wT18KHOBv77q7EIucxsdyaOha5J5Lt_LIelAaH49sX5Xij2rYvS36LtKfqIHfPCd7pAh2OwL3V-fQ-82E4Gi9PbUrv0nEr_M5LVS54vYP_5yZj1HJlNjHoWKabCNGos5L0trQhzn=w1791-h1007-no
Just picked up my plaid. I love these wheels, so going to keep them. You’re going to have to share with me the exact measurements you had set the lowering links (front and rear) so I can do the same. I’ll get the same spacers you have. If you decide to sell them in the next couple of months, let me know I’ll grab em.

I'm basically doing your exact setup. Going to do 9.5 +20 up front and 11 +30 on the rear. Might be a little aggressive but it should work. Was thinking of taking it back a bit just to be safe. Maybe +25 up front and 11 +35 in the rear.

So Im hyper aggressive up front with the current OEM +40 and the 20mm spacer to a net +20. I would leave it there.

The rear for me on a 10.5 is a net +25 with a 20mm spacer. If you go 11's in the rear, you will gain circa 12mm but will have to split that so your plus gain is around 6mm or a net 39 vs the 10.5 at +45 (stock). You dont want to go much further than +25 all in the rear at any net level so I would do an 11 with a 32 or close (this would be a +26 on the 10.5 with a 20mm spacer). You are safe with 35 for sure.

Just picked up my plaid. I love these wheels, so going to keep them. You’re going to have to share with me the exact measurements you had set the lowering links (front and rear) so I can do the same. I’ll get the same spacers you have. If you decide to sell them in the next couple of months, let me know I’ll grab em.

I do believe my link measures were .8 front (on the actual link) and 1.0 in the rear (again on the actual link).

I am considering a set of wheels so keep in touch and Ill ship these spacers and bolts to you the day I get them.

Reactions: Drew-MS and SIXF80
Thanks DD- the car actually doesnt sit that low but the pictures sure make it look that way. I am running the firmest suspension set up as well. But I am so foreign to Tesla, any advice from you and others is greatly appreciated. Thankfully where I live, the roads really well maintained and the elements dont play a role in affecting them (SoCal Orange County).
The suspension can be raised and the GPS will remember where and repeat everytime if you set it that way. its very cool. I've had Model S's twice over 7 years Now its my the 3rd which is the plaid. I was definitely unsure about this yoke. After all I've been driving 52 years. However this plaid is awesome. I Friggen love it. I got it 2 days ago and I'm already getting used to the yoke. All completely new display/icons. Tesla is very user friendly. and I just wanted to share because I was scared *sugar* before i got it actually. Its a phenomenal Car. I really love it. LOL