Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My first test drive yesterday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, just joined. I hope this post isn't out of place - just delete it if it's inappropriate.

I live in Malaga, Spain and they just opened a Tesla dealer here. So yesterday I went to test a Model 3 and a Model Y. I am strongly leaning towards the Model Y based on what I've read, But I was disappointed that they didn't have any Model Y's, so I test drove a Model 3 Performance (no Long Range in stock). They just asked for my name, phone, and email and sent me off on my own for 45 minutes - didn't even get a copy of my driver's license. So I stole it. Well, not really, but I drove it like I stole it. I loved it! It was the first time I've driven, or even ridden in a Tesla!

They said they won't have Model Y in until the end of the year - presumably when Berlin starts spitting them out.
I also asked about the Cybertruck and the rep said that it needs design changes to meet EU standards. I have no idea if that's true, just relating what the Tesla employee said.

Anyway, looking forward to reading your posts!

Reactions: cancoi