Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Frunk Cooler Setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share my setup. After investigating the aftermarket coolers for the Frunk, I found that these 2 fit perfectly together
side by side. This also provides more options for hot/cold storage and keeping things separate. They were $19.99 here at
Costco. I believe they also sell them online at Costco.com for $27.99 each. Quality seems very good as well. Looking forward
to trying these out soon on my first road trip on my MY P.

IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5223.jpg

I like those! I used: GARDRIT 60 Can Large Cooler Bag -... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NPFSBCK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I think your setup might be better. Most of the aftermarkets that are made for the Y are also made for the 3. It makes them to short when the model Y has a deeper Frunk. I bought ice blocks off Amazon that I keep in the freezer. They last about 48 hours which is plenty for a road trip.

Wanted to share my setup. After investigating the aftermarket coolers for the Frunk, I found that these 2 fit perfectly together
side by side. This also provides more options for hot/cold storage and keeping things separate. They were $19.99 here at
Costco. I believe they also sell them online at Costco.com for $27.99 each. Quality seems very good as well. Looking forward
Very nice find! I like the idea of having two of them so you can have hot items and cold items separate... but in reality I don't see keeping hot items in the Frunk for extended periods of time :D I would probably use one of these since it is the perfect height, and leave the rest of the space for other stuff.

Keith

Reactions: Marcust99

View attachment 674374View attachment 674376
Darn it!
I ordered mine from Costco last week and it was $29.99
It's a nice bag but I'm unsure how good insulator it is. Rather thin.

FOr $20 a pop I guess you get what you pay for. It's not a $300 YETI -)
Very true. But it is rather thin and not much thicker than the one my Dad got for free at the beer distributor years ago.
I like it but don't expect to get more than a few hours out of it keeping things cold.
It's nice that it collapses and stores well and certainly has some nice storage pockets.