Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My FSD seems to have gotten scarier & worse :( Maybe calibration issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's weird. Before Christmas my FSD worked great!

Now though it feels like something is wrong with my MY or with FSD. It used to be great at right turns and four way stops. Now, it doesn't seem to detect cars and tries to turn right when a car is there, so it would just turn right directly into a car!

Also I just drove home and at a four way it started trying to go even thought another car got there first, AND that other car already started going. It was as if my vehicle didn't see them at all.

Does anyone know if I can somehow check my camera calibration?

Reactions: Dewg
It's weird. Before Christmas my FSD worked great!

Now though it feels like something is wrong with my MY or with FSD. It used to be great at right turns and four way stops. Now, it doesn't seem to detect cars and tries to turn right when a car is there, so it would just turn right directly into a car!

Also I just drove home and at a four way it started trying to go even thought another car got there first, AND that other car already started going. It was as if my vehicle didn't see them at all.

Does anyone know if I can somehow check my camera calibration?
Had something to your experience yesterday. Was at a red light turning right. The car creeped forward, but the oncoming traffic got a green arrow to turn left. As the cars started turning and were half-way in the intersection, my car started its right turn. Had to disengage and report.

Hopefully you reported your case as well. It's all part of being a beta tester. :)

Had something to your experience yesterday. Was at a red light turning right. The car creeped forward, but the oncoming traffic got a green arrow to turn left. As the cars started turning and were half-way in the intersection, my car started its right turn. Had to disengage and report.

Hopefully you reported your case as well. It's all part of being a beta tester. :)

Oh yeah I report it, I want to help Tesla perfect it! I hope they look at our reports 😀