Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

MY Group Buy (Suma Convex Mirrors for MY, S, X and 3)

NEW Model Y Group Buy. (Group buy is also back for the Suma Convex Mirrors for Model S X Y

Hey guys, I inquired to see if Suma was going to have a group buy for the MY and Yes they are.. See below.

Simple ordering! For the next 15 Days get 15% off of your Suma mirrors for all Model S, X, Y and orders.

Model Y Mirrors Pre Orders will be shipped Mid - Late September 2020

Please use “TESLA15OFF” for the Discount code. valid until 8/7/2020

https://www.sumaperformance.com/collections/tesla

Ceramic Spray and Shampoo Give Away a ($51.00 Value)
Simply comment your purchase and order number and you will automatically be entered in the drawing for the Suma Ceramic Spray and Shampoo Give Away a ($51.00 Value).

Winner will be notified by August 7,2020

Last edited:
Just Ordered with Sept Delivery for MY

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 9.37.13 AM.png

Just ordered mine: ORDER #3342

I opted not to get the blue tint because I'm not a fan of how it discolors everything but I'm happy to have a wider view. I emailed their support and the "Turn Signal" option does add a blinker to the mirror but requires additional wiring into the car which I personally don't need.

Just ordered mine: ORDER #3342

I opted not to get the blue tint because I'm not a fan of how it discolors everything but I'm happy to have a wider view. I emailed their support and the "Turn Signal" option does add a blinker to the mirror but requires additional wiring into the car which I personally don't need.

Same here...I've seen blue mirrors before and found the color to be distracting.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC