Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Group Buy (Suma Convex Mirrors for MY, S, X and 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The group buy discount code is still active as of tonight, 9/14! Since having the blue mirrors in my S4, I've missed them in subsequent cars. Never found them distorted, but have always found the glare distracting. Apparently these guys have a better process to make it blue, so, we'll see! The stock mirrors are a bit "chunky" and not as helpful as I'd like, so this will be among the most useful first mods...if I don't break them during install. Made the mistake of paying a dealer tech install the ones in my TT...he broke one of the tabs on the passenger mirror, and it has been vibrating for the last 17 years. If that happens to you, you can use, among other more professional solutions, a wad of gum (or silicone haha!)

It may take longer than the period you can challenge a charge. I'm trusting they will come and will be excellent.

I know with my CC (Citibank) you have XX many days to dispute the charge, and the timer starts from the day you ordered or from the day it was promised to be delivered. I had ordered something once from a Kickstarter deal and the delivery kept getting pushed...finally over a year later, the company folded, but not before they had made another promised delivery date about 60 days before. I disputed the charge and got all my $$ back, no problem.

Reactions: preilly44
Got both sets mounted. Super easy install. I got silver/heated.

You do have to pull on the OEM mirrors WAY more than you will like to get them off, haha!!

Once that’s done, the OEM heater wiring plugs right in, and the mirror snaps right on. I took it for a drive and the expanded view is nice. It’s not exaggerated at all. Bright and clear view.

• Helpful
Reactions: CO_MY
Got both sets mounted. Super easy install. I got silver/heated.

You do have to pull on the OEM mirrors WAY more than you will like to get them off, haha!!

Once that’s done, the OEM heater wiring plugs right in, and the mirror snaps right on. I took it for a drive and the expanded view is nice. It’s not exaggerated at all. Bright and clear view.
Also received mine yesterday and installed today. I didn't have to use a pry tool but you're right, it take a lot of pull to remove the OEM mirror. In addition to the expanded view it's nice not having the "nanny" language on the passenger side mirror.