Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY key fob no longer on Tesla store site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to purchase the key fob. The Tesla store mentions battery not included. Can anyone confirm? Also, why does it show on the website store but not the App Store?

My phone as a key with my 14 Pro Max has been unreliable 10% of the time. Got stranded outside in the pouring rain with my daughter, trying to unlock the car. Took phone out and still didn’t unlock. App was running. Had to open the app wait for it to connect and then unlock.

I decided to purchase the key fob. The Tesla store mentions battery not included. Can anyone confirm? Also, why does it show on the website store but not the App Store?

My phone as a key with my 14 Pro Max has been unreliable 10% of the time. Got stranded outside in the pouring rain with my daughter, trying to unlock the car. Took phone out and still didn’t unlock. App was running. Had to open the app wait for it to connect and then unlock.
Think I remember ours being supplied with a battery in the box and opening the fob to install it - it's a regular CR2032