Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! I crafted a PPF kit to address the "strike zone" on the lower half of the Model Y rear doors where they flare out and are impacted by grit and gravel spray from the front tires. Until there's a decent front mudflap something needs to be done, and I'll still use this even after mudflaps are available. Below is an image of it installed and dirty to illustrate protection against debris.

The kits are hand cut 8 mil 3M clear vinyl and I include a felt-covered squeegee. The install lube (water and baby shampoo mix recommended) is not included. There are 9 kits available at the moment. More will be made depending on demand.

$50/set + S&H

View attachment 613561

Thanks for looking!
Would like to order if you are still selling these!

Btw it's been a bit since it took me forever to get my Y, but I put these on and they're great! Have a small speck of dirt thats stuck in between the film and the car that bothers me, but that's my own fault. I put on my mud flaps too and they're definitely still getting sprayed at that spot where the film is so glad I picked these up.