Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR AWD DELIVERY TODAY!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well picked up my FIRST Tesla today!!! I’m only posting this because there has been so much discussion about waiting for new console. My model has old console heated steering wheel VIN 118xxx. I have to say I’m SOOOOOOglad I didn’t wait for new console!!!! The shiny console although will show fingerprints/dust easily is noticeable the look of the console is so classy!!! My husband picked up a M3 with new console and the 2 are night and day in appearance. So just FYI if all you’re waiting for is new console I would say don’t ... go ahead and get old one. Function is smooth and very nice!!! And BTW my IPhone 12 Pro Max easily charged in wireless charger. I know there was a lot of discussion on this as well. I’m so excited to be part of Tesla world!!! Will NEVER go back!!!

Well picked up my FIRST Tesla today!!! I’m only posting this because there has been so much discussion about waiting for new console. My model has old console heated steering wheel VIN 118xxx. I have to say I’m SOOOOOOglad I didn’t wait for new console!!!! The shiny console although will show fingerprints/dust easily is noticeable the look of the console is so classy!!! My husband picked up a M3 with new console and the 2 are night and day in appearance. So just FYI if all you’re waiting for is new console I would say don’t ... go ahead and get old one. Function is smooth and very nice!!! And BTW my IPhone 12 Pro Max easily charged in wireless charger. I know there was a lot of discussion on this as well. I’m so excited to be part of Tesla world!!! Will NEVER go back!!!

Congratulations!
My iPhone 12 Pro Max in the apple leather case would not charge. I'm happy to hear yours does without issue. :)

Which Service Center did you use? Richmond? I was there today to drop off a demo. They seem pretty chill about allowing lots of time to check over the car on delivery. Was that your experience?

Very happy for you! Enjoy!

Which Service Center did you use? Richmond? I was there today to drop off a demo. They seem pretty chill about allowing lots of time to check over the car on delivery. Was that your experience?

Very happy for you! Enjoy!
Yes!!! Richmond!! I live 2 hours away though so I was only there for about 30 minutes had to get home but when I had a chance at home looked it over and it was perfect!!

Reactions: Jemblue7my

I honestly thought the console upgrade included the front panel wrapping around to the door, like in China. That's the only part I really liked. US models don't have it and I think it's pretty lame