Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR ordered in July 2021, estimated delivery date is now June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered November 2021 it said estimated delivery between feb 25th 2022 to march 24 2022. Checked few days back it said feb 25th to march 6th 2022. Checked today it says estimated delivery June 2022. Anyone else experienced same ?
Yes, My order was in early feb, was aug delivery for awhile, then jumped to may for a few days, now oct. I am thinking of getting a used one now

Just about the same here. July 2021 order, have got into delivery window multiple times (most recent was Jan 14 - Feb 11), today it jumped SIX months out to June 2022! Have never been assigned a VIN or made any changes to configuration.
Same. Ordered July 15, 2021 delivery days J up my 23- August 23, 2022. Never changed a thing. Long range Y - everything standard. Guess that's the reason. Nothing fancy to get extra $ for 😆

Reactions: TL333
Same. Ordered July 15, 2021 delivery days J up my 23- August 23, 2022. Never changed a thing. Long range Y - everything standard. Guess that's the reason. Nothing fancy to get extra $ for 😆

Tesla really hates making the base white MYLR. There should be a base white waiting room thread because my guess are folks are waiting 6+ months - most likely 8-9 months.

Tesla really hates making the base white MYLR. There should be a base white waiting room thread because my guess are folks are waiting 6+ months - most likely 8-9 months.

Reactions: voxel
That really sucks. I hope they resolve your situation. Best of luck!
I was assigned a VIN last Dec but delayed taking delivery until Jan 1 hoping for an EV tax credit. I guess a lot of people must have done the same.

Initially the estimated delivery date was late Jan - early Feb. It's now pushed all the way to mid Jun :(

Anybody in the same boat?
I ordered a red Model 3 SR+ with 19 inch wheels and FSD in mid November 2021. Original estimate was June 2022. Two weeks later, Mar-Apr. 2 weeks later Dec 2021-Jan 2022. At the end of December it changed again to Feb, then Apr-May. Two weeks ago it finally narrowed to Apr 7-21. I was finalizing loan details tonight and it suddenly is now June-July. It’s like water torture.