Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think month threads are just full of MYP orders being filled and it is very hard to see if there is any movement on MY LR. So it would be nice to have a separate MYLR only thread since those seem to be a lot more backed up. If there is already a MY LR only thread, please delete.

Ordering config:
MY LR
7 Seats
Black interior.
Midnight Silver
No FSD

OD: 3/12/22
EDD: September 2022.

Reactions: JssonB and FLTessie
I think month threads are just full of MYP orders being filled and it is very hard to see if there is any movement on MY LR. So it would be nice to have a separate MYLR only thread since those seem to be a lot more backed up. If there is already a MY LR only thread, please delete.

Ordering config:
MY LR
7 Seats
Black interior.
Midnight Silver
No FSD

OD: 3/12/22
EDD: September 2022.
Good luck. They are just starting to fill Oct 2021 MYLR 7 seaters.

Reactions: EVDeepDive
Just got pushed to March-June 2023. RIP. But I still have faith it’s just a temp placeholder and we will all get real dates soon! Just like the people who hop to the latest placeholders before getting VINs. It seems a lot of people with MYLR dates from earlier this year all got pushed to this latest delivery date (add-ons December-March 2023). Let’s hold tight together and not instantly jump to MYP? Haha 😅.

Just got pushed to March-June 2023. RIP. But I still have faith it’s just a temp placeholder and we will all get real dates soon! Just like the people who hop to the latest placeholders before getting VINs. It seems a lot of people with MYLR dates from earlier this year all got pushed to this latest delivery date (add-ons December-March 2023). Let’s hold tight together and not instantly jump to MYP? Haha 😅.
I'm now more confident that this may just be a temporary placeholder after reading that even some November orders got this push to Dec-Mar or Mar-June today