Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022

Delivery was flawless from Maplewood MN Service Center

No Matrix
No USS
Standard Headlights
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front mudflaps installed at SC without asking me
Rear PPF installed at SC without me asking

SC rep came to the car with the temporary tag and installed it. Then he told me about Tesla sending out checks of $3750 for all December Deliveries!!! BONUS

Took about 10 minutes of driving to calibrate the cameras then I let the car drive me home. Worth the wait.

Daily Delivery Rate

I was chatting with the delivery center folks and walked away with a belief that they are are seeing elevate deliveries of approximately 60 deliveries / day.

Lets collect some info:

For those that have an interest and are in the process of scheduling their delivery appointments, can you try to ascertain the daily delivery numbers for your delivery center and share with us here.

If anyone is in, like this post

OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022

Delivery was flawless from Maplewood MN Service Center

No Matrix
No USS
Standard Headlights
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front mudflaps installed at SC without asking me
Rear PPF installed at SC without me asking

SC rep came to the car with the temporary tag and installed it. Then he told me about Tesla sending out checks of $3750 for all December Deliveries!!! BONUS

Took about 10 minutes of driving to calibrate the cameras then I let the car drive me home. Worth the wait.
Sounds like you had a very nice and smooth delivery! That is awesome.

Reactions: JSaleska