Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Follow the money
TesLa wanna go where they get the highest profit margins first
Lexus and Genesis EV are not into the real competition market right now, otherwise I would jump in a heartbeat
Honestly if the MYP and the MY LR were priced equally, I would still buy a MY. I really want 7 seats and a more comfortable ride with longer range. Don't really care about performance.

Exactly same config
OD 2/17/2022
Original EDD Dec 2022
EDD2 as of June 6 - March 2023 - June 2023
Hope your EDD won’t get pushed off 3mos like most of us who ordered in Feb/March w original EDD as Dec 2022
I ended up changing my color to Deep Blue yesterday. Was always the plan as the wife likes that color better. Changed it to Dec 2022-March 2023. Crazy these times. I figure I still will not get it till 1Q2023 at the earliest.

My EDD just changed again it’s September 5th - October 17th. My grandson would love it if it was delivered on September 30th (his birthday).. but then he might say it’s his birthday present. He has been talking about a Tesla since they first came out.

62FBFD7C-672D-4F2B-B092-00F7158A866A.png

~100k Model Y Long Range backlog explains our EDD change. Hopefully this improves over the next few months!

My order is:
MY LR
EXT: white
INT: black
5-seat
Gemini wheels
Tow
FSD

OD: 20 May 2022
EDD: was Nov 2022 - Feb 2023, shifted today to Dec 2022 - Mar 2023.

I’d love to see them fill current demand before focusing on the std range - especially since the cost jumped up just before I placed my order 😆!
Today, EDD updated to Aug 4 - Sep 15!
First time I’ve seen actual dates instead of 4-month range - so hopefully that’s a good sign.

Reactions: arbitrage000
View attachment 813713
~100k Model Y Long Range backlog explains our EDD change. Hopefully this improves over the next few months!
the "avg" wait time for Model Y long Range is 6.9 mos. I am sure the orders with options are at this shorter wait time (6.9 mos) vs the standard features without any options - my case would be 13-16 mos wait.

EDDs are adjusting again...they must have just been restacking their 3rd/4th quarter workload estimates....
mine is kept as Mar-jun 2023. I noticed your is with the option included.
Congrats to all those that moved out. My vanilla base model y still stuck in March-june 2023 :(. Anyone else still stuck?
We are in the same boat as I have the vanilla base Model Y LR.

what is the different in the amt?
For me going from plain LR to performance is $7000. So it's an extra 100 bucks a month or so in financing. But if I wait any longer, interest rates go up and it will be the same cost by the time LR comes except that difference in money goes to the bank interest, vs. car upgrade which gets you the nice rims and speed, value, bragging rights, spoiler.