Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome.
I have that exact same order placed exactly 3 months earlier. My EDD was December until last week...now I'm stuck out at Mar-Jun'23 just as if I'd ordered today.
FML. 😁
Same build. Order placed almost 9 months ago. $8k less than current pricing. Was moved from the June 2022 jail to Oct-Dec EDD about two weeks ago.

At this point I feel like the car will not get delivered unless I upgrade to performance +$7k or FSD +12k, neither of which I have much use for especially with a teenage driver in the house.

I have deposits down on the Fisker Ocean, F150 lightning, and Hyundai i5. i5 could be here this summer, in theory. The other two next year, maybe.

I'm even considering a Bolt EUV at around $30k. With the recent price drop its almost free considering the amount I spend on gas driving 3-4k miles a month. Drove one the other day and I didn't hate it.

Same build. Order placed almost 9 months ago. $8k less than current pricing. Was moved from the June 2022 jail to Oct-Dec EDD about two weeks ago.

At this point I feel like the car will not get delivered unless I upgrade to performance +$7k or FSD +12k, neither of which I have much use for especially with a teenage driver in the house.

I have deposits down on the Fisker Ocean, F150 lightning, and Hyundai i5. i5 could be here this summer, in theory. The other two next year, maybe.

I'm even considering a Bolt EUV at around $30k. With the recent price drop its almost free considering the amount I spend on gas driving 3-4k miles a month. Drove one the other day and I didn't hate it.
Just don’t see how Tesla has not delivered your car at this point. Makes no sense.

That is crazy....and your MSM wasn't a free option back then was it? MSM being no charge now makes that order even lower priority to Tesla. Always estimated 3 months later than an order with just a single option.
I do see other Sept orders getting filled now....seems just a handful left (at least on these forums). Hopefully your EDD will reset after EOQ to something much sooner.

Reactions: sjc003