Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31

Bad news for me today -- EDD just slipped to the right again and expanded -- Starting to lose all hope with the exception of now hoping for another slip into 2023 for the chance at the Tax Incentive.

I'm wondering if the slip might have something to do with me having selected Enhanced Auto Pilot. The majority of its advantages are disabled until they get the software figured out while using Vision instead of the Ultra Sonic Sensors.

Reactions: Ymond
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31

Bad news for me today -- EDD just slipped to the right again and expanded -- Starting to lose all hope with the exception of now hoping for another slip into 2023 for the chance at the Tax Incentive.

I'm wondering if the slip might have something to do with me having selected Enhanced Auto Pilot. The majority of its advantages are disabled until they get the software figured out while using Vision instead of the Ultra Sonic Sensors.
No rhyme or reason really. End of the year scramble most likely. Have you gotten any texts/emails saying “prepare for delivery in several weeks”?

No rhyme or reason really. End of the year scramble most likely. Have you gotten any texts/emails saying “prepare for delivery in several weeks”?
I've received the trade-in text back on October 9th
I received an email from my delivery service center on the 19th of October telling me to prepare for delivery this quarter.
I received an email from Tesla on October 28th telling me about the charger promo code that would be coming closer to my delivery date.

All seemingly to get me excited only to be let down again. I'm being patient, but it is frustrating. I think the worst part is all my friends and family that know it is almost here so they keep asking about it. Sucks to keep saying that it keeps getting pushed.

Stay STRONG!!!

Reactions: Steven_H
I've received the trade-in text back on October 9th
I received an email from my delivery service center on the 19th of October telling me to prepare for delivery this quarter.
I received an email from Tesla on October 28th telling me about the charger promo code that would be coming closer to my delivery date.

All seemingly to get me excited only to be let down again. I'm being patient, but it is frustrating. I think the worst part is all my friends and family that know it is almost here so they keep asking about it. Sucks to keep saying that it keeps getting pushed.

Stay STRONG!!!
Ya. Super frustrating. Interesting how some on similar trajectories get cars super fast after all of that, and others get bumped. Wish it was a bit more predictable. Im in a similar situation, if I get lucky to get bounced to Jan, so be it, but if it comes early than it’s a Christmas miracle.

I’m on my 9th EDD, received trade info, and gotten the “prepare for delivery” text. I’ve also been in almost constant contact with an SA or two from my local SC. Fingers crossed it’s not much longer my friend.

Ya. Super frustrating. Interesting how some on similar trajectories get cars super fast after all of that, and others get bumped. Wish it was a bit more predictable. Im in a similar situation, if I get lucky to get bounced to Jan, so be it, but if it comes early than it’s a Christmas miracle.

I’m on my 9th EDD, received trade info, and gotten the “prepare for delivery” text. I’ve also been in almost constant contact with an SA or two from my local SC. Fingers crossed it’s not much longer my friend.
IMO , if U could sell your current car to someone other than trade-in with Tesla then most likely you get more money

Trade-in of my 2015 Lexus CT 200h with 41K miles on it, excellent condition. Tesla offers $19.6K yesterday
Local Toyota dealer offers $20.8K 2 wks ago
Carshop offers $22K max (they buy/sell high end cars?). I will see them today to confirm their offer

IMO , if U could sell your current car to someone other than trade-in with Tesla then most likely you get more money

Trade-in of my 2015 Lexus CT 200h with 41K miles on it, excellent condition. Tesla offers $19.6K yesterday
Carshop offers $22K max (they buy/sell high end cars?). I will see them today to confirm their offer
Agreed. Carvana was almost 4k higher.

With these trade in offers, how much do they try to haggle you down from the actual offer presented online? Not sure if they nit pick every little thing to the point where they start subtracting a bunch of $$ because of little things.

With these trade in offers, how much do they try to haggle you down from the actual offer presented online? Not sure if they nit pick every little thing to the point where they start subtracting a bunch of $$ because of little things.
If U work with a reputable car dealer, they would come out with a firm price . Sold my Lexus CT200h 41K miles to Carshop at Glen Mills PA. Highly recommend this store if someone needs a quality used car. I understand that they have 7-8 Carshop stores in PA and NJ , and new one in Phoenix AZ

I didn't track all of my EDDs but they were ALL OVER the place...probably missing one or two of my first 4 updates.

OOD: 4/15/2022 (MYLR White/Black/19"/5/No Tow)
EDD: 1/23-3/23
EDD: 3/23-4/23
EDD: 1/23-2/23
EDD: 12/22-1/23
EDD: 12/24/22-12/31/22
EDD: 12/21/22-12/31/22
Current EDD: 12/8/22-12/31/22

So...getting close. The recent EDD update doesn't make sense. So will I get it sooner or no? I guess I ordered the most common configuration and that's why it has taken so long compared to other April orders. Upset I probably won't get USS but happy that it should come with the updated suspension.

Thinking about ordering the Wall Connector soon and getting that set up, along with other goodies. Nervous about finding/coordinating the financing with a 3rd party lender. Seeing a lot of stories of people barely making or not making the final payment in time due to issues with their lenders.