Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My mind is playin' tricks on me...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the colours will reflect what's around them. The blue car ahead of me last night looked purple because the paints and light all mixed together. Pick the one your stomach told you to and be happy with the ride :)

P.S. Red is still the best =P
I gave you a thumbs up, but I'll still challenge you to a side by side red and white photo shoot when I get mine at the end of the month. ;)

And yeah, I agree the blue can look purple in some light....my wife pointed that out, and now I can't un-see it, hence the change to white :confused:

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
One more data point. After over a month of the email submission not showing up in my account, I went on line on Tue through the backdoor edit and made my change to white interior which was reflected in my account about 5 minutes later. An hour ago I received an email that they want to schedule my delivery Sept 24 - Oct 2. This is awesome and super exciting EXCEPT I AM OUT OF TOWN AND OVERSEAS THAT ENTIRE WEEK!

Lol. Same thing happened to me. But they managed to deliver the car the night before I ended up flying. You never know!

Glad it helped! I have since gotten better pictures where the white isn't in the shade as much (those pics were early morning on the way to work). I am definitely satisfied with my final choice, I'm sure you will be too ;)
Thought I would share a picture of the white one you made me buy. lol. :)
Timed some 0-100 runs today just to make sure I got what I paid for. Very consistent 3.7s with the stock 18" tires.
IMG_3011.JPG

Thought I would share a picture of the white one you made me buy. lol. :)
Timed some 0-100 runs today just to make sure I got what I paid for. Very consistent 3.7s with the stock 18" tires.
View attachment 343973
Nice looking car :) just to clarify though, you got the non performance AWD and are still clocking 3.7s? I've had comments from people saying the car feels faster than the spec, but I haven't bothered to time it....it puts a smile on my face so that's good enough for me.

Even RWD clocks faster than 5.4s for 0-60.

TESLA posts different #’s for 0-60 mph and 0-100 kph:

0-60 mph is 5.1 seconds (US website)
0-100 kph is 5.4 seconds (CDN website)

So far with my Dragy, which is a true 0-60 mph as it ignores the 1 foot rollout all major car publications use, best I can get with LR RWD is 5.2 sec. This was only at 50 sock however.

• Informative
Reactions: Ludatik