Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My mobile service experience (Greater Vancouver)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to post this earlier but never got around to it.

Here's my original post: Anyone had alignment fixed after delivery? (Vancouver)

I originally booked the service appointment at the West 4th service centre as I thought body alignment issues would have to be done there. I also e-mailed them with the photos and I got a reply back pretty quickly stating that I could just book a mobile service appointment. So I booked a mobile service appointment.

On the day of the service I got a call from the service guy, I believe his name was Jeremy. I live in a condo so I had to let him into our condo area and thankfully I booked the appointment during business hours so there were a lot of empty spots for him to park around my parking spot.

He told me that my hood had evidence that it had been adjusted before. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and seemed to have a passion working as a mobile service tech. It's really great to see someone loving his job.

It took about an hour of fixing and he did admit he's not a true body guy but he did his best. The alignment issue was mostly fixed but not perfect. I think I'm going to leave it for now unless a couple months down the line my OCD gets me to book an actual appointment at the shop.

Below are the pictures I took during the service and he was totally fine with me documenting the process(Click on the images to enlarge them!):
IMG_20190717_085449.jpg IMG_20190717_085631.jpg IMG_20190717_085720.jpg IMG_20190717_085634.jpg MVIMG_20190717_085614.jpgMVIMG_20190717_085700.jpg

Before:IMG_20190626_093822.jpg

After:IMG_20190717_155914.jpg

Front before: MVIMG_20190706_175300.jpg

Front after:IMG_20190717_155925.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice though it looks much better than before.

Bottom line I think it might still be better to have the alignment fixed at the service centre.

P.S. I was at the supercharger at Guildford mall and randomly met Jeremy there, I'm not sure if he was just supercharging between appointments or just hanging out but he was super awesome just chatting with all the other owners. Apparently he's the lower mainland guy for mobile service. Great dude!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: m3snowy and P2AT
I was going to post this earlier but never got around to it.

Here's my original post: Anyone had alignment fixed after delivery? (Vancouver)

I originally booked the service appointment at the West 4th service centre as I thought body alignment issues would have to be done there. I also e-mailed them with the photos and I got a reply back pretty quickly stating that I could just book a mobile service appointment. So I booked a mobile service appointment.

On the day of the service I got a call from the service guy, I believe his name was Jeremy. I live in a condo so I had to let him into our condo area and thankfully I booked the appointment during business hours so there were a lot of empty spots for him to park around my parking spot.

He told me that my hood had evidence that it had been adjusted before. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and seemed to have a passion working as a mobile service tech. It's really great to see someone loving his job.

It took about an hour of fixing and he did admit he's not a true body guy but he did his best. The alignment issue was mostly fixed but not perfect. I think I'm going to leave it for now unless a couple months down the line my OCD gets me to book an actual appointment at the shop.

Below are the pictures I took during the service and he was totally fine with me documenting the process(Click on the images to enlarge them!):
View attachment 439816 View attachment 439819 View attachment 439820 View attachment 439824 View attachment 439826View attachment 439823

Before:View attachment 439830

After:View attachment 439828

Front before: View attachment 439834

Front after:View attachment 439829

Pictures don't do it justice though it looks much better than before.

Bottom line I think it might still be better to have the alignment fixed at the service centre.

P.S. I was at the supercharger at Guildford mall and randomly met Jeremy there, I'm not sure if he was just supercharging between appointments or just hanging out but he was super awesome just chatting with all the other owners. Apparently he's the lower mainland guy for mobile service. Great dude!
I have the same alignment issues. but it doesn't really bother me..