Hey! I currently have 2 Model 3 reservations for a delivery scheduled between December and February (I live in San Francisco) My current car (a BMW M235i) will run out of warranty in April 2018. I drive about 8500 miles per year (mostly on weekends) and I'm really excited to buy a new car. I would love to buy a Tesla asap but I have some constraints. The first one is that my wife and I might decide to move back to Europe at some point later in 2018, early 2019. It's absolutely not certain but that's a small possibility. The second is that, the car I really want to get is the M3 AWD and very likely the future Performance Model 3. So I'm thinking about the following strategy: I buy the LR M3 and get a delivery asap. If I need to move back to Europe later in 2018, I sell the LR M3 and take a loss. How much money will I lose? I'm looking at about 4K of sales taxes and something like 7% if I put 10k miles on the car. Total of 4K + 4K = 8K. When I arrive in Europe, I get a delivery of a Performance Model 3 as soon as they become available in Europe. If I stay in San Francisco and fall in love about the Model 3 Performance, I resell the LR M3 and get a Performance M3. If not I continue to drive my LR M3. So the big question is, how much money will I lose if I move back to Europe or decide to get a Performance M3. Do you think they will hold their value well because they will be in high demand the first year? In addition, if it becomes clear that I will move or will want the Performance M3, I'm thinking I could put the Tesla on Getaround to get some money. What do you think of this option? How much could I rent it for on Getaround? Thanks for your inputs!