Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 got totalled, selling spares

MGWrench

Apr 16, 2019
Wildwood, MO
After my Model 3 was totalled by a kid who ran a red light while traveling over 60MPH (according to his confession to the police), I have spare parts that won't work on my Model Y LR AWD replacement Tesla.
1. Mountain Pass Performance Lift Kit for rear wheel drive Model 3, never installed, still in the box. $400 or Best Offer
MPP Lift Kit.jpg

2. EVAnnex Model 3 Car Cover with front mesh for airflow, mirror pockets, charge port flap and carrying case - used one time before the accident. $125 or Best Offer
Car Cover.jpg

3. Rally Armor Mud Flap Kit, never installed, still in the box $130 or Best Offer
RallyArmorMudFlaps.jpg

4. MaxPider Floormats - I had hoped these would fit the Model Y. The driver's side has a little wear and dust, the passenger side and rear are like new. $100 or Best offer
MaxPiderFloorMats.jpg

5. Aero Wheel Covers - I have the original 4 from my Model 3 and one extra not pictured that I will add to the box. They are in great condition. $50 or Best Offer
AreoCaps.jpg

I can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you for looking.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC