Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 is so perfect....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR RWD was received in July 2018. It's been pretty much flawless since then. Yesterday a guy in the parking lot asked me how I liked it. I told him it was an awesome car. He asked me what I liked least about it and honestly I couldn't really think of anything. I said the only problem I had that had really bugged me was the phone as a key when I first got the car. But those issues were fixed long ago by software and phone updates. I have no paint issues and one small rattle that is the cover under the steering wheel. I've just been too lazy to get a screwdriver and tighten it.

My wife and I LOVE this car. We picked it up on December 30th (tax rebates, you know...) and have just enjoyed the ride. We previously had a little electric Chevy Spark so we're smitten with the instant torque EV feeling. Just last week I had a little folly with a rumbling Dodge Challenger. Over the course of 4 stoplights this middle-aged suburban man trounced the young gas-burner. Stereo on, air conditioned and comfortable.
Our few Supercharger visits have also been fun. Recently I waited for 10 minutes to get in to the 12 station Supercharger by our house. Initially the charge said 90 minutes! The fellow next to me left - 35 minutes! The fellow on the other side left - 20 minutes!!!! Netflix on the center display won't have enough time to entertain!
Tesla is possibly the most American car made today. It's certainly the most Fremont, Ca car manufactured, so in support of my country and my city I feel as if it's my duty to own one. (well - we just wanted the really cool car!)

No issues with my 1/18 model 3. Joy to drive hasn’t worn off. Zero spent on maintenance.
Powered by my large solar system. Stereo is fantastic. Car is perfect size for me, not too big, not too little.
SD! Great place for solar arrays. We moved into our house with the idea of an EV in the future.
I love flipping the bird to the oil companies and being able to fill up in my garage. Since we are still generating more than we're using, it's basically free energy pouring into the 3!
... My Model 3 is so perfect that it's mere existence is helping reduce our carbon footprint and pissing off big oil!
Hooya!!! :D

I have no issues with my Model 3 and the Tesla Service in Santa Clara is top notch when replacing my windshield from a rock.
Echo, echo...
I love our SCntr and even tho it's relocating, everything is organized and the assts. are knowledgeable, fast and friendly. They also bailed out the Tesla Shop or I'd still be waiting for the HPWC and touch up paint. Thanks Vista CA SC!!!

Thats the only thing i look forward in the morning going to work, driving my car. It put smile on my face. Car has been great to me, been exactly one year and i love it as much as the first day. It gets better with OTA updates and even some 5% power boost among other cool features.

Reactions: Kleenerth3
... That at 2674 miles and an average of $3.70 in our area for gas with a truck that gets 13 MPG average, getting rid of the truck has saved us approximately $760 in just about 2 months.
I love laughing past all those fueling stations we all used to have to go.
Perfect... ;)

It's wild, scrolling down the forum it's problem this problem that, glitch this glitch here, then your post "I love my model 3" lol.

I'm in your boat, had one minor issue they fixed it and gave me $80,000 loaner.

Cars been awesome. I'd say top feature...phone key and big ass screen. Get in and drive and I can send directions from my Google maps to my car. It's unreal how fast it works.

I've owned a ton of cars (mostly interesting ones) and after 20k miles in my Model 3 it's definitely my favorite. It's such an awesome machine, even if it wasn't "green" I still would have bought it for all of the advantages it has over normal cars.

Now if Tesla can fix their absolutely eye rolling, piss poor service problems they will be untouchable.

I've been lurking in this forum for a while (bought a LR AWD in Dec. 2018) and am sometimes horrified at some of the stories in here. But my experience has been nothing but awesome, with only one minor factory defect that was fixed by the mobile ranger at my home in about an hour. Having my new car delivered directly to my driveway with most of the paperwork already done, and the fact that Tesla Service makes house calls, are game changers.

I've been lurking in this forum for a while (bought a LR AWD in Dec. 2018) and am sometimes horrified at some of the stories in here. But my experience has been nothing but awesome, with only one minor factory defect that was fixed by the mobile ranger at my home in about an hour. Having my new car delivered directly to my driveway with most of the paperwork already done, and the fact that Tesla Service makes house calls, are game changers.
Great story

My wife and I LOVE this car. We picked it up on December 30th (tax rebates, you know...) and have just enjoyed the ride. We previously had a little electric Chevy Spark so we're smitten with the instant torque EV feeling. Just last week I had a little folly with a rumbling Dodge Challenger. Over the course of 4 stoplights this middle-aged suburban man trounced the young gas-burner. Stereo on, air conditioned and comfortable.
Our few Supercharger visits have also been fun. Recently I waited for 10 minutes to get in to the 12 station Supercharger by our house. Initially the charge said 90 minutes! The fellow next to me left - 35 minutes! The fellow on the other side left - 20 minutes!!!! Netflix on the center display won't have enough time to entertain!
Tesla is possibly the most American car made today. It's certainly the most Fremont, Ca car manufactured, so in support of my country and my city I feel as if it's my duty to own one. (well - we just wanted the really cool car!)
Do you have the Performance Model 3? Or did Dodge Dude get stomped by something more modest? :)

• Funny
First thing I love is how smooth the drivetrain is! No transmission, no surging, no dipping of power. Just smooth, continuous, controllable power!

I love all the little touches that reimagine table stake features like: air vents, the low front dash, no gauge cluster in front of the steering wheel, homelink auto open/close, and panoramic glass roof.

Then there’s the truly revolutionary features like online ordering from your smartphone, direct to consumer sales, OTA updates to constantly make your car better, the supercharging network, mobile service booking that just works.

The impact on the environment: zero emissions driving, 6-8x more efficient than an efficient ICE vehicle, a full charge every morning, recyclable materials from the battery, one of the most efficient BEVs available today, taking one ICE vehicle off the road, no more oil changes, transmission flushes, coolant top up and fewer brake changes, and sharing my experience with others on BEV ownership to further the Tesla mission.

Most of all, the Model 3 has made me love cars again.