TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Model 3 Performance is en route!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by DrivingTheFuture, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DrivingTheFuture

Aug 10th delivery date. Hope to post pictures and videos. Let me know if you have questions you want answered.

The day has finally come!

• Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  2. SPIKE's M3AWD

SPIKE's M3AWD Member

Same delivery date for my M3 AWD! Ordered on May 22. My inside delivery advisor called me on July 20 to let me know it was ready. This is my first Tesla but I have been driving an EV (Leaf) since 2012. They offered me a 3.59% loan with Wells Fargo (Florida). Plan to post video of the delivery!

When did you order? Do you own a Tesla? Did you get a loan, if so what rate? What part of the country are you in?

• Love x 1
  3. SageBrush

SageBrush 2018: Drain the Sewer

Congrats!

I admit to being a little jealous over the lighter interior.

4. DrivingTheFuture

2.99 interest rate, ordered first day in store, we own two Teslas now , I'm in Ohio

5. jdmasters

jdmasters Member

color and options?

and congrats on pulling the golden ticket.

6. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

I'm jealous of the acceleration and the fact that I can't afford one. :(

7. DVS484

DVS484 Member

I think mine may be on the same truck/train they said later this week White P3D columbus.

8. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

I love your report since I will take delivery in Coral Gables whenever my P3D arrives. You will be among the very first South Floridians to have an AWD. Congratulations!!

9. lairdb

lairdb Member

I don't see either of you on @Troy's spreadsheet -- P or P+, and what seat color? Thanks.

10. DVS484

DVS484 Member

+ and white

11. evpulse

evpulse Member

Just curious since I'm new to this and I just pulled the trigger on a M3P+ yesterday...is there a tracking sheet somewhere here that is public with order info?

12. lairdb

lairdb Member

Model 3 Order Tracker spreadsheet

13. SPIKE's M3AWD

SPIKE's M3AWD Member

I used the form to enter my data awhile back I just updated it again with my delivery info.

14. SPIKE's M3AWD

SPIKE's M3AWD Member

I moved my delivery date up to Aug 4. I was told I was the first AWD delivery at the Dania Beach store and probably the first in Florida. My M3 does not have the "dual motor" badge on the back so it looks like any other white M3.

• Love x 1
  15. DrivingTheFuture

P+ , white seats

16. DrivingTheFuture

Same here, no badge or spoiler yet. More disconcerting tho is that my model 3 disappeared from my Tesla app... And my online account still looks like a reservation. I called Tesla, they said this is "normal" and that it will be back in 48 hrs... Gee, great, paid almost 80k for a car with missing parts and no cellular access.