TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Model 3 Performance will be ready for pick up on Thursday 7/26!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by la3541, Jul 21, 2018.

1. la3541

la3541 New Member

My red model 3 performance with 18" wheels, black interior and autopilot will be ready for me on 7/26. I am very excited. The person from Tesla I spoke to said mine is the first performance model he has scheduled for pick up. VIN 73379. 5 days to go!

• Like x 14
    • Love x 1
  2. favo

favo P3D+ owner

Sweet! I just got an email that I have a VIN for my red/white 20" P3D. My Tesla account doesn't yet have the VIN, asked ISA to send it. Delivery will be in Raleigh. I am super excited!

• Like x 3
  3. smyszko

smyszko Member

No delivery date for mine yet, but this morning I received the purchase agreement and VIN (73861) for my white P3D with 18" wheels. Can't wait!

• Like x 1
  4. Broster

Broster New Member

@la3541 when did you configure?

5. StellarRat

StellarRat Member

I couldn't afford one. But it's sounds like too much fun!

6. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

I'd be curious to know the configuration date as well. FWIW, I configured mine on 6/30/18 and opted for all options available with the exception of FSDC.

7. Bruin1996

Bruin1996 Member

Awesome and big congrats to you. My metallic silver Performance Model 3 with 18” wheels, premium black interior, and EAP was ready for delivery on 7/25 but due to work I will be taking delivery next Sunday 7/29. Really looking forward to it!

• Like x 1
  8. mtndrew1

mtndrew1 Member

Please consider submitting your VIN to the Bloomberg tracker here:

We Set Out to Crack Tesla's Biggest Mystery: How Many Model 3s It's Making

You would have the highest VIN by far.

9. smyszko

smyszko Member

Got the call from my sales advisor and my P3D is expected to arrive at Marina Del Rey on 7/24. I'll be taking delivery Fri 7/27. Going to take a day off work and enjoy myself! I originally configured on 6/27 but changed the configuration a whole bunch of times after that.

• Funny x 1
  10. jaboki

jaboki Member

Wow they built it in one month?

11. la3541

la3541 New Member

I configured it on 6/27/18 and i did the $1000 preorder back in June of 2016.