Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model S Has Entered Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all.

I've been lurking here for a while, but thought I should finally say hi. Just got the e-mail last night that my Model S is in production, with delivery scheduled for late March - April. Still a long way to go, but getting closer!

cjt3 - I am in the Houston area as well, with my 90D in the production queue and scheduled for a late March delivery as well. If you haven't already, check out the Texas area on the main Model S page and look for the Houston thread. On the last page of that thread, Stephen Page provides some information on his effort to set up a Houston Tesla Club area. You can email him requesting an invite to the club area. Maybe we can get together sometime and compare experiences.

Cheers,

Namlio

And so the nerve wracking wait continues. Been there. Done that. :)

Just hope you don't do like some (me?) and start hanging out at the service center ostensibly there to ask questions about the car's features while secretly hoping it will arrive while you are there.

Production times went down dramatically lately. Mine entered production on 3/5 and completed on 3/8. That's just 3 days compared to almost two weeks that it used to take for cars ordered just a few months ago.
They probably built yours so fast because they used all those "don't fit quite right" parts they had laying around from changing them out on other cars. :scared:

JUST KIDDING! :wink: