Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model Y LR delivery date has been moved up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed order in Sept 21 with expected delivery in January 22. Today I see it moved back to June 2022:eek::eek::eek::eek:
When I chatted with support team they say fill in registration details and finance details, it may put you in the priority list. is that true?

I ordered my model Y in august for a 12/18-12/31 arrival. Timed it to turn in my current lease which was due 1/3. Tesla has moved delivery (with assigning a vin, delivery time, filling out all registration paperwork) 4 different times within 2 hours of the delivery window! I've been using a rental for the past month because it's so late and Tesla won't reimburse rental fees. They've texted me saying the car was on the way then a few hours later saying it hasn't been made yet. This is insane! So keep assuming you're going to have massive delays before planning to get rid of your current vehicle.

Hello everyone!
My MYP order was moved 3 up times in the last week to this coming week! Initially it had an end date of Aug 28th and today I checked the app to see the last date was moved to Aug 5th! How could this be possible?
Hopefully these things do a better job estimating the range!! LOL
Screenshot_20220730-122608_Tesla.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-095522_Tesla.jpg