Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My "My Tesla" page on the Tesla site changed!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As usual, I made my twice daily trip to the tesla.com site to see the changes on the Model 3 page. And as usual, I was disappointed.

But then I went to my "My Tesla" page, and it was slightly different. The car photo was smaller, and my information was centered on the screen below it.

This is something happening!!!

Well done.

Confirmed. Also, no longer any place to add a credit card or documents. Actually, the credit card bit was moved to the acccount settings page.

What it looks like now

mytesla.PNG

It's interesting that they took away the manage button (i have a model S on my page that's been "configured" forever). I'm wondering if they're trying to prevent people from sending too much load to the page (or maybe they don't want people to cancel :p jk)

Though interestingly you can still get to the page manually at tesla.com/mytesla/ profile?rn=RN10********

I hardly see anything. I just got my confirmation of my reservation, but when I go to the Tesla page, I get this almost ridiculously barebones site that just says "Karen's Tesla", "Home", "Account", and "Sign Out" in plain text on a white background. So barebones that this is literally the entire HTML for the site:

<!-- START nav block -->

<header class="header hide-on-mobile">
<div class="container">
<div class="wrapper">
<div id="page_title" class="panel-panel">
<div class="panel-pane pane-custom pane-2">
<div class="pane-content">
<h1 class="section-title">Karen's Tesla</h1>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class="nav_search">
<div id="second-nav">
<nav class="sub-nav hide-on-mobile">
<ol class="nav-block">
<ul class="nav-block">
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/mytesla">Home</a>
</li>
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/mytesla/settings">Account</a>
</li>
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/user/logout">Sign Out</a>
</li>
</ul>
</nav>
</ol>
</nav>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</header>
<!-- END nav block -->
<div class="mytesla-dashboard user-has--toomanycars"> <div id="section-hero" class="section-hero cars-holder"> <div class="container"><!-- START multiple car dashboard -->
<table class="table table-cars">
</table>
<!-- END multiple car dashboard -->
</div> </div>

Home brings me to the same page. "My Account" brings me to a normal account page, but I see nothing about my Model 3 in there.

I tried it on my phone, thinking maybe there's something wrong with this computer (its traffic is somewhat filtered). My phone couldn't log in, from any browser. I did a password reset. The direct reset link let me into my account, but I saw the same nearly-blank page from my phone. When I backed out from the link, then tried to log into the account again, once again I wasn't able to log into the site from any browser on my phone.

Aaargh :Þ

I hardly see anything. I just got my confirmation of my reservation, but when I go to the Tesla page, I get this almost ridiculously barebones site that just says "Karen's Tesla", "Home", "Account", and "Sign Out" in plain text on a white background. So barebones that this is literally the entire HTML for the site:

<!-- START nav block -->

<header class="header hide-on-mobile">
<div class="container">
<div class="wrapper">
<div id="page_title" class="panel-panel">
<div class="panel-pane pane-custom pane-2">
<div class="pane-content">
<h1 class="section-title">Karen's Tesla</h1>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class="nav_search">
<div id="second-nav">
<ol class="nav-block">
<ul class="nav-block">
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/mytesla">Home</a>
</li>
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/mytesla/settings">Account</a>
</li>
<li class="nav-item">
<a href="/user/logout">Sign Out</a>
</li>
</ul>
</nav>
</ol>
</nav>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</header>
<!-- END nav block -->
<div class="mytesla-dashboard user-has--toomanycars"> <div id="section-hero" class="section-hero cars-holder"> <div class="container"><!-- START multiple car dashboard -->
<table class="table table-cars">
</table>
<!-- END multiple car dashboard -->
</div> </div>

Home brings me to the same page. "My Account" brings me to a normal account page, but I see nothing about my Model 3 in there.
Who are you replying to?

The page is definitely different than a few days ago. There is no longer an option to cancel your reservation. The paragraph concerning deliveries beginning late 2017 is gone.

I'm not sure what you are saying.