Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My NEMA 14-50 Installation Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is perfectly acceptable to run sheathed cable inside conduit. I don't know where the contrary notion came from, but boy is it pervasive.
Yes, I did learn something today from reading that article and the code sections in it. I think I had just gotten that idea from hearing so many other people say it, so I thought there must be something to that. Although I kept slightly cautious with my wording of "I think" or "pretty sure" to leave room to be shown differently.

Reactions: eprosenx
Yes, I did learn something today from reading that article and the code sections in it. I think I had just gotten that idea from hearing so many other people say it, so I thought there must be something to that. Although I kept slightly cautious with my wording of "I think" or "pretty sure" to leave room to be shown differently.

Oh, I wasn't trying to call you out specifically or anything. I've seen this repeated many times, in many places. I just find it curious how fast and wide misinformation can spread.