Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new hobby -- tezz.la watching ..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to deduce where deliveries are happening by watching the stream of delivery rejects that hit inventory ..

Just saw 15 cars pop up (there was zero this morning) ..

13/15 are in the east coast with high VIN (500.xxx+) .. which solidifies what we already knew , deliveries have begun on the east coast and will be moving westward ..

Yeah, I've been checking on that site once or twice a day. Up until now, it's been 2019 models that get snapped up within minutes. Now there is about a dozen, most of them MY 2020 with <10 miles on the odometer., all in eastern time zones.

As expected, the $100 deposit has created a lot of "soft" buyers. I expect to see many more of these, with newer listings slowly moving west.

East coast folks - check this site! If you find a listing that matches your needs and is within 500 miles of your location (otherwise it's $2000 shipping), GRAB IT!

Tezz.la was a godsend when I was trying to find mine. The guy at the dealership here had already told us that orders were going to take 6-8 weeks, so I watched the existing inventory dwindle for 2 days on tezz.la and then snapped one up.

Tezz.la is definitely the most accurate, but https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/ has the ability to set configs and have them text and email you the second their system picks it up. It comes with their premium membership, but they have a two week free trial. Worth a shot!

Can I ask what do you mean by "most accurate"? All the consolidator sites get their data from the exact same source on Tesla's website.. so if you think there is something less accurate on EV-CPO, please let me know, and I can either fix it, or explain what you're seeing. Thanks.

@EV-CPO,

It would be helpful if you could display the location of each vehicle on the main screen without having to click through to each VIN to see where the car is located. Tezz.la allows you to do this.

Sure, on the "Column Selector" page be sure to check off "Location" and then reload the page.

upload_2019-11-3_11-15-23.png

Can I ask what do you mean by "most accurate"? All the consolidator sites get their data from the exact same source on Tesla's website.. so if you think there is something less accurate on EV-CPO, please let me know, and I can either fix it, or explain what you're seeing. Thanks.

hey! Sorry, should have clarified what I meant. From my time using both tools I found Tezz.la to update more quickly when inventory came in / out. Maybe by 30ish minutes or so? Maybe a bit less.
Thanks for creating your tool though-- the text notifications ended up being the thing that got me my new Model 3!