TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My new Model S

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Drjon, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Drjon

Drjon New Member

finally got it and got it customized by Joel @ Status Motoring in ridgefield Nj,,,
    love my car

tesla13.jpg tesla12.jpg tesla11.jpg tesla10.jpg tesla9.jpg tesla8.jpg tesla7.jpg

2. professionalr

professionalr Member

WOW Congrats! What are the specs on those rims/tires? Brand, size, weight, cost?

3. Red

Red Member

Definitely go do an alignment for the wheels, to avoid quick wear of tires... These look like they could go in 10.000 miles if not doing that and without rotating them at 5.000 miles..

4. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Based on what, Red? General principles? Wheel/tire combo?

To the OP: stylish! I like the lime green accents, and you probably won't see another S like it.

5. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Nice touches - I like the green! Congrats on your new Model S!

6. polyphase

polyphase Member

Ehhhhxcellent! Congrats. The green is a great accent! I'd say that makes it easy to spot in the parking lot but you've already got an app for that :).

7. n2teeth

n2teeth Member

AWESOME!!!!

8. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

probably 'General principles'. when I brought mine in for service to queens they said almost all the 21s need replacement at 5k miles. only a few they've seen at 7-10k before needing replacement.

9. Drjon

Drjon New Member

Thanks a lot...Ranger came yesterday to re-register the TPMS and he said WOW this is the nicest Tesla I have seen. I have a f430 and I want to sell it now (not really :) ) as driving a tesla is SOOOOOO awesome.
    The tires are stock I took them off the 21 inch wheels (which I will be using for winter when the pirelli's become available) and the rims are AG, Powder coated Black plus tesla custom wheel caps. I did lots of work on the car like custom paint , custom calipers etc...so don't know the exact cost. Call Joel @status tell him you heard from me. He will hook you up.

10. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

Congratz with the new ride and BTW nice mods.