Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
finally got it and got it customized by Joel @ Status Motoring in ridgefield Nj,,,
love my car

tesla13.jpg
tesla12.jpg
tesla11.jpg
tesla10.jpg
tesla9.jpg
tesla8.jpg
tesla7.jpg

Definitely go do an alignment for the wheels, to avoid quick wear of tires... These look like they could go in 10.000 miles if not doing that and without rotating them at 5.000 miles..

Based on what, Red? General principles? Wheel/tire combo?

To the OP: stylish! I like the lime green accents, and you probably won't see another S like it.

WOW Congrats! What are the specs on those rims/tires? Brand, size, weight, cost?

Thanks a lot...Ranger came yesterday to re-register the TPMS and he said WOW this is the nicest Tesla I have seen. I have a f430 and I want to sell it now (not really :) ) as driving a tesla is SOOOOOO awesome.
The tires are stock I took them off the 21 inch wheels (which I will be using for winter when the pirelli's become available) and the rims are AG, Powder coated Black plus tesla custom wheel caps. I did lots of work on the car like custom paint , custom calipers etc...so don't know the exact cost. Call Joel @status tell him you heard from me. He will hook you up.