Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivered today in Springfield, NJ! Have already received about 5 or 6 "nice car" comments and one guy from a balcony in Westfield who wanted the details...Some pics

- - - Updated - - -

Back seats, next Gen.

Attachments

• IMG_2754.jpg
    IMG_2754.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_2755.jpg
    IMG_2755.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 837
  • IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_2762.jpg
    IMG_2762.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 830
It is the original metallic blue. The DES wondered how I was able to still get that blue...I ordered it in February for a June delivery so I guess I'm one of the last metallic blues.

Currently the Tesla is slotted for the first bay on the far left. My wife has a MBZ GL which needs the whole driveway to make it into the bay on the right, so that was out. I have a Porsche 911 in the middle, which goes back at the end of the lease in about 6 weeks, so I might move the Tesla to the middle, but the issue there is that the bay is a bit shorter because of the steps into the house, and heavily trafficked so I run the risk of someone hitting it, dragging a school bag across it, groceries, etc.

My first attempt to put it away last night yielded a two step process to get it into the garage, but perhaps with some practice I'll get it in one turn. The Belgian block lining the driveway makes me nervous for curb rash on the rims however...

My first long day of driving ahead. This morning to Great Neck, Long Island, then back to West Orange, then home. Then out tonight to Bernardsville. Should be about 150 miles today...Wife asked if we were taking the Tesla, to which the obvious response was "absolutely!!'