Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My opinion with our SR after 10 day of ownership

fokap888

Jan 25, 2021
San diego
Been driving our new SR around San Diego and after 179 miles still have 27 miles left.
Cant remember if charge was 90% or less, still learning about numbers and everything

Anyway, excellent car and deal. premium interior (white) same as LR, excellent handling (really don`t se much difference from LR i had for 4 days),amazing acceleration ...

My advice is if you need car for city driving this is the best deal you will get in long time

We are going to order trough our advisor one more for our son, only problem is they have only white color left available

bryan995

Sep 15, 2018
San Diego
Been driving our new SR around San Diego and after 179 miles still have 27 miles left.
Cant remember if charge was 90% or less, still learning about numbers and everything

Anyway, excellent car and deal. premium interior (white) same as LR, excellent handling (really don`t se much difference from LR i had for 4 days),amazing acceleration ...

My advice is if you need car for city driving this is the best deal you will get in long time

We are going to order trough our advisor one more for our son, only problem is they have only white color left available

Awesome. Have a MY SR seater on order. San Diego as well. RWD SR is really all that is needed :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC