Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My "Order Agreement" is more than the "Price Details"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dietcoke

MYLR 5 | MSM/White | No Tow | OD 6/18 | VIN yes
Jun 19, 2021
San Francisco
My order agreement shows $49,990 for the base price of my model Y I placed an order for back in February. I just completed the pre-delivery task (put in my address), and it shows my price details as $48,990 for the same configuration (but it is split between the base price and the LRAWD fee).

It seems I will be paying the cheaper amount -- the price under Price Details (can someone confirm this?). Also, why the discrepancy (did the price dip below since I initially ordered, and Tesla just gives you the lowest price ever seen since order?).

All that to say, super excited for the car! Delivery estimate says September but I know that can be very wrong.

Price Details.png
Order Agreement.png

Did you make any changes after you ordered? I thought you can only modify orders to the current price, which today is back up to 52490 so you are lucky.
My original order from early 2020, which I've been delaying, I just now realized is higher than even the most recent price hike.